Monday, March 3, 2008

Tulips


I moved with my family and we are getting settled in.

Today we went to the library and I got my very own library card.

We also registered for kindergarten at my new school. It will take a few days before I can start school. It was fun to see my new school. Tomorrow we will take a tour of the school.

My mom and I started walking to the store it was just sprinkling with rain. We decided we needed some fresh tulips to take home. This is a picture of me with my pink tulips. When we started going home it started raining harder. Thankfully we didn't have far to walk to get home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marge said...

Faye - I love your pink tulips. I knew you would pick pink. A friend came to my house today and brought me yellow daffodils. The flowers remind me that spring will be here soon. I'm glad your school is close by and I just bet you will like it there and meet some new friends. Love, Nana