Friday, March 7, 2008

The Story Behind the Name "Crow Co Punch"....



This is the song that I made up awhile ago, and it is where I got the idea to have the title of my blog to be "crow co punch." My mom thinks I am really silly and she wants you to know that she is NOT the one who taught me how to dance like this! The words don't really make sense and I like to blend different songs together, it is most fun that way. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faye, you are SO SUPER SILLY!!!
I love you, Tiff

Anonymous said...

Dear Faye,

I love how you did your dance. I miss you a lot! Thank you for the postcard, we got it the other day. I am glad you have a new school and I hope you will like it there. I got my kindergarten shots the other day (ouch!) and now I am registered at my new school.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love,
Anne