
I really enjoyed making Alton Brown's Hot Cocoa Mix with my mom. We were making a Christmas gift for my teacher. It was so fun to make it myself! If you would like to make some yourself you can find the recipe HERE. My mom's friend Clara (who blogs at Charming and Cheap ) gave us some of the mix she made from the same recipe and we loved it so much we wanted to make our own. I bet you would like to make it too.
I read the recipe and measured all the ingredients myself. I am learning about using cups, tablespoons and teaspoons.
When I finished the mix I put some of it in a clean and dry peanut butter container that I decorated with my mom. I can't wait to give it to my teacher!
2 comments:
Faye - you are growing into a great cook just like your Mom! Nana
cute glasses!
This sounds like a yummy hot cocoa recipe, I'm going to try it too!
Post a Comment