Friday, May 8, 2009

Awana


I just finished my second year in Awana. I worked hard all year long memorizing God's word to hide in my heart. My favorite part was the games that we did at the beginning of each night. I think I am a pretty fast runner and that helped my team get points. I almost finished my memorization of the books of the old testament as well. It's been fun to test my parents to see if they remember all of them.
This is a picture of my group. There are about 40 kids in all that attend the Awana group. Next year if my brother is potty trained he will be able to start Awana too!

1 comment:

Marge said...

Faye - I am VERY proud of you for learning so much in Awana. Hiding God's Word in your heart is such a great idea because it will be in your mind and heart when you need it. Keep up the good work. Love, Nana