This is the closest park to our house. We can walk there and it only takes us about 10 minutes on the way there. On the way home it takes a lot longer because it is all up hill on the way back! I like the bridge the best. It's fun to run across it.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Faye, It's Aunt Tiff....I just voted that you would lose your tooth in 1 month!! From the looks of the picture I think it will be close!!! I enjoy looking at your post, all the fun pictures and neat stories. Tiffy is missing you very much....I love you SO SO much!!! Kisses!
Hi Faye, it's Annie, Tommy, Caleb, Mindy and Catelyn! We were checking out your blog all of us together!! We had a great time looking at your pictures and voting. Annie says that she loves you lots and misses you. Tommy says he liked the pictures and Caleb says he hopes he can see you soon. We will look at your website soon to see new pictures. Today we are going to jump n' bounce so look at our website to see pictures of us! We love you! Love, Annie, Tommy, Mindy, Caleb and Catelyn
2 comments:
Hi Faye, It's Aunt Tiff....I just voted that you would lose your tooth in 1 month!! From the looks of the picture I think it will be close!!!
I enjoy looking at your post, all the fun pictures and neat stories.
Tiffy is missing you very much....I love you SO SO much!!! Kisses!
Hi Faye, it's Annie, Tommy, Caleb, Mindy and Catelyn! We were checking out your blog all of us together!! We had a great time looking at your pictures and voting. Annie says that she loves you lots and misses you. Tommy says he liked the pictures and Caleb says he hopes he can see you soon. We will look at your website soon to see new pictures. Today we are going to jump n' bounce so look at our website to see pictures of us! We love you! Love, Annie, Tommy, Mindy, Caleb and Catelyn
Post a Comment