My whole school is doing a challenge this week of not watching TV or playing computer games all week. I will get a prize at the end of the week if I can do it.
My mom got me some special books at the library to help keep me busy. We are going to start reading The Cricket in Times Square too. It is a chapter book.
Do you have any other ideas for me of things I can do this week instead of watching my morning cartoons?
faye
1 comment:
Faye, today is May 9 so it is the end of your week of not watching TV. I hope you were able to do it. There are much more fun things to do than watch TV! You are great at coloring and drawing and making cards. Also, there are fun things to do outside and you have that cute brother to play with too. I hope you got your prize. Grandma Marge
Post a Comment