1. It rains at my new house a lot, but I like my new umbrella. My mom and I think it is funny when we get caught in the rain and have to run through it.
2. I like to give my my little ponies a bath in the sink. They come into the tub with me too.
3. I am doing very well in Awana and since I got past the first section on the review my mom is going to take me to ice cream. I have been working very hard at memorizing my verses.
4. I have started having an allowance for helping around the house with things like vacuuming under the table after we eat, washing the bathroom sink and dusting.
5. This is my last fully week until spring break!
6. My nana got to come and visit me for Easter. We went and celebrated Easter at a place where we saw my aunt and uncle and cousins too. I also had a visit from another aunt and my three cousins last week. That was really fun.
7. My birthday is coming up in 2 months and I am thinking about how I want to celebrate. Do you have any fun ideas?
8. Tomorrow I do not have school and we are planning a fun day. I don't know yet what my mom has planned.
9. I still have a password on my door to come in, but for Owen since he cannot read I make him say a word since he doesn't talk much. I am trying to help him with his words.
10. Happy April Fools' Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment