Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome to my Website!

My name is Faye and I am almost 6. I am in kindergarten this year. I like to play with my ponies, write, draw and color.

This is my new webpage. I am glad you stopped by. You will have to check back often to see what I am up to.

3 comments:

A Sunflower Knits said...

congrats on your webpage!

Marge said...

Hi Faye - you are certainly a modern girl. No one had computers when I was your age! It will be fun to read your blog after you move. Then I will know what you are doing and thinking. I love you. Nanna

Marge said...

Hi Faye - my house was sure quiet when I got home today - Sunday. I was at a retreat for the weekend and you left while I was gone. I am glad we got to say goodbye on Friday. I looked at the pictures your Mom put on her blog. That is a great park and so close to your apartment! I know you and Owen will have fun there. I love you much xxooxxoo Nanna